Meant to be completed by those ADULTS out of high school)
Tired of all of those surveys made up by high school kids?
'Have you ever kissed someone?'
'Told someone you loved them?'
Here are some questions for the people who are a little more mature (or at least have smile lines)... Okay, okay... OLD FOLKS like us......
1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
Credit Card and now for the first time in my life, car insurance and medical bills.
2. What's the best place to eat a romantic dinner?
Am I wrong or does anyone else think there's nothing really romantic about eating? You watch the other person get food in their teeth and worry about talking with your mouth full. I guess eating in Paris might be romantic.
3. Last time you puked from drinking?
Hmm...it's been a LONG time. I don't even remember.
4. When is the last time you got drunk and danced on a bar?
Our girls night last November (Mac West reunion). Danced on the bar at Junction with Lindsay and Beth.
5. Name of your first grade teacher?
6. What do you really want to be doing right now?
Cuddling with my boyfriend or spending time with my family and/or animals.
7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
Which day? Teacher, vet, actress, dancer, model.
8. How many colleges did you attend?
One so far
9. Why did you wear the shirt that you have on right now?
It's a t-shirt so it's comfortable. It's my Brathaus shirt!
10. GAS PRICES! First thought?
Getting better... but still too expensive
11. If you could move anywhere
I have no idea. Used to be New York or California. Now I'm not so sure.
12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
"Must... find.... snooze button"
13. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
"why did I stay up so late...AGAIN"
14. Favorite style of underwear?
15. Favorite style of underwear for the opposite/same sex?
16. What errand/chore do you despise?
Cleaning sinks/toilets, Ironing
17. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer at an art gallery?
There are probably other organizations that could benefit more from volunteers... I don't know, homeless shelters?
18. Get up early or sleep in?
Do I even need to answer? SLEEP IN!
19. What is your favorite cartoon character
It used to be Wiley the Coyote. I even named my gerbil after him. But my gerbil died and now I realize that Wiley is pretty mean! Always trying to kill the roadrunner.
20. Favorite NON sexual thing to do at night with a girl/guy?
Cuddle or just actually have a good conversation.
21. A secret that you wouldn't mind everyone knowing?
I'm not perfect. Please don't tell anyone... I have a reputation.
22. How many joints pop when you get out of bed in the morning?
I usually promote the cracking, but my hips, neck, and back.
23. What is the biggest amount of $$ you have made from a yardsale?
I have no idea. Whatever my framed elvis poster was worth. Why did I sell that? :(
24. Your favorite lunch meat?
26. Beach or lake?
They both have their perks. Beach: usually warm and has waves. Lake: NO SALT WATER
27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual that was invented by people who died at 20?
I'm not sure I understand the question, but I do think it has a whole new meaning now and we should respect that it means different things to different people. :)
28. Who do you stalk on MySpace
No one. Okay, I lied. Everyone.
29. Favorite guilty pleasure?
30. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about?
I own Bring it On and I still enjoy it.
31. What's your drink?
32. Cowboys or Indians?
Absolutely no preference.
33. Cops or Robbers?
Cops although they can be bad sometimes too.
34. Do you cheer for the bad guy?
Not really the bad guy so much as the underdog.
35. What Hollywood star do you think resembles you best?
Grad school makes me feel more and more like Jessica Simpson.
36. If you had to pick one, which cast member of "Grey's Anatomy?"
George is so sweet. I love him.
37. What do you want when you are sick?
My mom. And there is absolutely no sarcasm in that statement.
38. Who from high school do you run into?
Anyone who goes to BG, that really narrows it down since they all seem to.
41. Which radio station is turned to in your car?
I usually listen to my iPod.
42. Norm or Cliff?
I don't know who they are, but I know a few Cliff's.
43. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons?
Cosby's for sure. Above all else, they were real.
44. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
How much time do we have? All the mistakes got me here today, BUT I had a huge problem letting go.
45. Do you like the person who sits directly across from you at work?
The people who sit next to me in our long line of "desks" which are more like tables, yes I like them.
46. If you could get away with it, who would you kill?
I really don't think I could ever kill someone.
47. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
I've spent way too long thinking about this question. I don't have a good answer but I must move on.
48. What famous person would you like to sleep in the same bed with?
Weird question. I don't like it.
49. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
I've never used one at all
50. Last book you read for real?
I've been trying to read The Empty Room for quite some time now. Just never get finished. Now it's back to scholarly reading. :(
51. Do you have a teddy bear?
No. Don't you think I'm a little too old for that? ;)
52. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
In the shower?
53. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go to?
Anywhere but LA and San Francisco (those are the only 2 places I have been in CA)
54. Number of texts in a day?
Too many. Maybe 25?
55. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career?
Funny you should ask.... I'm starting to consider it. No, I'm kidding. Grad school and teaching are hard but it will work out in the end.
56. Do you go to church?
57. Pencil or pen?
58. bueller??? bueller??? bueller??
Yeah, Ferris Bueller, I get it.
59. How many jobs have you had?
60. What do you want to achieve in life?