Skip to main content

Exhausted


So sick of this semester and ready for it to be over. After writing my eight page poem, I just spent a few hours filling out my review sheet for Friday's exam and I barely got through 1/3 of it. Nothing like a 3 page, 10 pt. font, single-spaced final exam review sheet.

Hope everyone's finals are going well. If you're done, I envy you and hate you at the same time.

Bored? ((Over 100 questions))
[x] Part 1 -- The Basics [x]
What's your name? :::Emily Steele
Birthplace :::Cincinnati, Ohio
Age :::22
Age you act :::13
Current location :::Bowling Green
Eye color :::Blue
Hair color :::Brown (at the moment...)
Right, lefty or ambidextrous? :::Right
Zodiac sign? :::Leo
Height? :::5' 2"
[x] Part 2 -- Describe... [x]
Your heritage/nationality :::German, Italian, and some other things...
Your hair :::Has always been blonde, but is now brown. Naturally wavy/curly.
Your fears :::People around me dying
Your perfect room :::A king size bed made of memory foam with a hot tub right next to it
What you practically do in a day :::Eat, Work, Class, Homework, Sleep... repeat
[x] Part 3 -- What is/are... [x]
Words you overuse :::Like
Phrases you overuse :::Pretty intense
Your first thought when you wake up :::Already???
Your greatest accomplishment :::Wow... I've thinking about this one for a while now and can't come up with anything.
Something you want to do :::Get my PhD.
[x] Part 4 -- This or that [x]
Pepsi or Coke :::Vanilla Coke
McDonald's or Burger Kings :::McDonalds
Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera :::Christina Aguilera
Chocolate or vanilla :::Chocolate
Adidas or Nike :::Adidas
Black or white :::It doesn't matter if you're black or white
Bills or Coins ((Think $$$)) :::Bills for sure
Burgers or hot dogs :::Burgers
Egypt or France :::France
Rock or rap :::Rock
[x] Part 5 -- Do you...[x]
Smoke :::Absolutely not
Cuss :::Absolutely
Sing well :::People call me Faith Hill
Sing in the shower :::I used to, I think I grew out of that
Talk to yourself --a lot-- :::Not really
Believe in yourself :::Sometimes
Like taking these longass surveys? :::Not really, but yet I do it all the time
Play an instrument :::Clarinet 6-7 grade
Want to go to college? :::I heard it's overrated
Want to get married? :::I heard it's overrated
Want to have children? :::I heard it's overrated
Think you're a health freak? :::Not even close
Get along with your parents :::Definitely
Get along with your siblings? :::Well... we try
Think you're popular :::I didn't win homecoming queen.. thanks a lot Tessa! :)
[x] Part 6 -- In the past month have you..[x]
Gone out of state :::Only to Michigan
Drank alchohal :::You betcha
Smoke :::Absolutely not
Get high :::On life
Done any drugs :::Nope
Eaten an entire box of oreos :::We know what happens when I eat too many oreos....
Been on stage :::Does Sky Bar count?
Gone skinny dipping :::Nope
Been dumped :::Funny you should ask....
Dyed your hair :::Ha ha! Only like 4 times
Stolen anything :::Nope
[x] Part 8 -- The Last... [x]
Last dream :::Last night... went to yellowstone with people from work
Last nightmare :::A few weeks ago probably
Car ride :::To Kroger earlier
Last time you cried :::Last week probably
Last movie seen :::Yours, Mine and Ours
Last movie rented :::Can't even remember....
Last book read :::Tuesday's with Morrie
Last word said :::Not sure... it was to Kari in the bathroom though
Last curse word said :::Your guess is as good as mine
Last time you laugh :::A few minutes ago when I was gargling with Listerine at the same time with Kari
Last phone call :::Pat
Last CD played :::Carrie Underwood
Last song you listened to :::Daughters - John Mayor
Last annoyance :::Not sure...
Last IM :::Grant
Last weird encounter :::Kari
Last person you hugged :::Pam at work
Last person you yelled at :::Probably Pat for making fun of me
Last time you wore a skirt :::Quite some time ago
Last time you've been evil :::Probably not too long ago
Sarcastic? :::Always
Last time you fought with your parents :::Quite some time ago
Last time you wished upon a star :::Quite some time ago
Played Truth or Dare :::We kind of played with Jenga over the weekend
Spent quality time alone :::Right now
[x] Part 9 -- I swear this is the last one! -- Randomness [x]
Are you talking to someone on AIM :::Nope
Do you feel lonely :::Sometimes
Ever TP'd someone's house :::Yes
How about egging someone's house :::Nope
Do you not like dislike not like me? :::What?
Ain't Eminem and 50 Cent just fine? :::Sure
Yo Momma :::Don't talk about Martha
Ever been so hungry you felt like you could eat the person next to you? :::Tried it.. Kari doesn't taste that good
What do you think of George Bush? :::Don't get me started.. don't even get me started
Any secret fetishes? :::Not really
Do you like to wear chains? O_o :::What?
How many languages do you speak? :::After 3 years of Spanish.. I would still say I only speak one language
Damn.. are your fingers tired? Cause mine sure are! :::Yes actually
Glad this is over? ((Say yes and I'll stalk you =P)) :::Very much so
Take this survey | Find more surveys
You've been totally Bzoink*d

Comments

Anonymous said…
aww Emily! I only won because of you, I know it, I don't know how but I know you had something to do with it. Oddly enough I remember sitting at lunch with you or something the day before nominations and telling you how cool it would be to be HC queen, sure enough suddenly our senior class decided upon me as a nomination? Crazyiness...

I miss you hun!

Popular posts from this blog

Sandy and the 1000 Paper Cranes: About The Project

I recently joined the group 20 Something Bloggers and stumbled across the blog below where Sandy is creating and releasing 1000 paper cranes with a different inspirational word on each one. She leaves them for others to find and to hopefully spread a bit of positive energy and "world peace" which is what cranes symbolize. She came up with this idea after reading "Sadako and the Thousand Paper Cranes" by Elanor Coerr which is a book about a girl from Hiroshima who was diagnosed with cancer and wanted to fold 1000 cranes before she died but unfortunately only made it to 644. I was inspired when reading her blog and thought you might be interested in learning about it too! Sandy and the 1000 Paper Cranes: About The Project : "So why 1000 paper cranes? What started this all? After reading the true story of Sadako and the Thousand Paper Cranes by Elanor Coerr, I was..."

Beware of Infections...

When I think of an infection, I think of something that needs a little neosporin and a band aid and then life goes on. When the doctors started talking about Mark's infection as something that is life-threatening, as you can imagine, I was shocked. He has stage IV cancer for god's sake, an infection is the least of his worries, right? Wrong. Turns out it's not uncommon for people going through this treatment to get these infections which can be fatal if it doesn't respond to antibiotics and continues to spread. So, going back to my blog about not worrying because it doesn't get you anywhere and it's a waste of time, yada yada yada - I have done very little of anything else besides worry during the past 36 hours or so. Even during the hour and a half last night watching the movie Amityville Horror I was worrying. Well, I guess I was worrying more about not peeing my pants, but you get the idea. I feel bad for the people around me when I get worried like this. I

First Annual Ugly Sweater Party

Ugly Sweater Party from Emily Robinson on Vimeo . Well, our First Annual Ugly Sweater Party was a huge success! We had SO much fun, as you'll see from the video. I also had so much fun making this video! I got a new flip cam for Christmas so it was fun to actually make a project with the videos! For those who attended the party, you will definitely enjoy all 14 minutes of this video (it is worth every second). I was laughing so hard while I was making it! For those who didn't attend the party, I can see how the video might get old or seem really long. Either way, if you watch it, let me know what you think!