Skip to main content

Avoidance


Okay, I kid you not... this is the picture that came up when I typed in avoidance. I am going to desperate measures at this point to avoid doing homework. So desperate that I'm going to fill out another one of those damn survey things. Then I promise to return to the homework. Here goes:

LAST
book you read:: It's been a while since I've actually finished a book, but I'm currently reading "It's Called A Breakup Because It's Broken." It's by the same author who wrote "He's Just Not That Into You" and his wife. Good book, I highly recommend.
song you listened to:: Apple Candy - Ben Lee
cd you bought:: Coldplay X&Y
friend you saw:: Kari just went to bed
person you talked to on the phone:: My Mom! :)
wish:: I'll never tell
person you thought about:: Probably my mom
website you went to:: Facebook
movie you watched at home:: A Lot Like Love, I think?
movie you saw at the theatre:: "yours, Mine, and Ours"
song you sang:: I think "The First Noel" in Pat's car.. and needless to say, he loved it
injury:: The never-healing jammed thumb!
concert:: Wow.. only been to like one concert in my life and it was a LONG time ago. Unless you count the symphony orchestra which my mom drags me to too often.
picture you took:: A picture of Pat with my phone
shower:: about 4pm this afternoon
alcoholic drink:: Quite a few last night
cigarette:: Like 8th grade. Cigars however, different story.
car ride:: To dinner at Carabas
time you went to hell:: what the heck?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
!!RaNdOm!!!
what kind of computer do you have?:: Apple iBook G4 :)
do you have any siblings?:: Have I mentioned how much I hate this question? 2 I guess
any step-parents?:: 2 again
who do you live with?:: During the school year: Emily, Kari and Lisa (and Nora and Briggs) During the summer/breaks, I switch back and forth between my mom and dad's houses.
do you wish you could move?:: Not really, I hate the packing, moving, unpacking process.
have you been in a 'fist' fight... recently?:: I can't say that I've ever been in an actual one
have you been to hawaii?:: No
does your mom have fancy china?:: Not so much china, but like antique plates and stuff from auctions if that counts?
are you a whore?:: I would certainly like to think not!
do you miss someone with all your heart?:: Always
are you wearing a watch?:: not at the moment
what time is it?:: 2:36am (oh man, and so much more homework to do)
are your legs smooth?:: Not even a little bit.. it's winter, come on!

*10 bands you like*

1. Coldplay
2. Jack Johnson
3. Dixie Chicks
4. Rascal Flatts
5. Maroon 5
6. Lifehouse
7. O.A.R.
8. Beatles
9. Ben Lee
10. Faith Hill/Tim McGraw

*9 friends you have*

1. Kari
2. Lisa
3. Emily
4. Aubrey Lynn
5. Erin
6. Beth
7. Jen
8. Tess
9. Julie
(Don't be upset if I didn't name you.. I was looking through pictures)

*8 of your favorite movies*

1. Crazy Beautiful
2. Dirty Dancing
3. 10 Things I Hate About You
4. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
5. Wedding Crashers
6. Oldschool
7. Napolean Dynamite
8. Singin' in the Rain

*7 things you see around*

1. Briggs
2. Nora
3. TV
4. Lamps
5. My notebook and notes
6. Candle
7. Textbook

*6 things you hate*

1. Death
2. Being poor
3. Narrow-minded people
4. Tornados (or any severe weather)
5. Mean people
6. Waking up in the morning

*5 favorite songs*

1. Catch My Disease- Ben Lee
2. The Stranger - O.A.R.
3. Love and Memories - O.A.R.
4. Like We Never Loved At All - Faith Hill & Tim McGraw
5.Cannonball - Damien Rice

*4 favorite colors*

1. Blue
2. Pink
3. Periwinkle
4. Kelly Green

*3 CDs you own*

1. Coldplay
2. Carrie Underwood
3. Dixie Chicks

*2 favorite TV shows*

1. Grey's Anatomy
2. The O.C.

*1 person or thing you love*

1. My dog Jackson

Comments

Anonymous said…
im upset that i am number 8.....i read this religiously.....i should at least be in the top 5 grrrrr

Popular posts from this blog

Sandy and the 1000 Paper Cranes: About The Project

I recently joined the group 20 Something Bloggers and stumbled across the blog below where Sandy is creating and releasing 1000 paper cranes with a different inspirational word on each one. She leaves them for others to find and to hopefully spread a bit of positive energy and "world peace" which is what cranes symbolize. She came up with this idea after reading "Sadako and the Thousand Paper Cranes" by Elanor Coerr which is a book about a girl from Hiroshima who was diagnosed with cancer and wanted to fold 1000 cranes before she died but unfortunately only made it to 644. I was inspired when reading her blog and thought you might be interested in learning about it too! Sandy and the 1000 Paper Cranes: About The Project : "So why 1000 paper cranes? What started this all? After reading the true story of Sadako and the Thousand Paper Cranes by Elanor Coerr, I was..."

Beware of Infections...

When I think of an infection, I think of something that needs a little neosporin and a band aid and then life goes on. When the doctors started talking about Mark's infection as something that is life-threatening, as you can imagine, I was shocked. He has stage IV cancer for god's sake, an infection is the least of his worries, right? Wrong. Turns out it's not uncommon for people going through this treatment to get these infections which can be fatal if it doesn't respond to antibiotics and continues to spread. So, going back to my blog about not worrying because it doesn't get you anywhere and it's a waste of time, yada yada yada - I have done very little of anything else besides worry during the past 36 hours or so. Even during the hour and a half last night watching the movie Amityville Horror I was worrying. Well, I guess I was worrying more about not peeing my pants, but you get the idea. I feel bad for the people around me when I get worried like this. I

First Annual Ugly Sweater Party

Ugly Sweater Party from Emily Robinson on Vimeo . Well, our First Annual Ugly Sweater Party was a huge success! We had SO much fun, as you'll see from the video. I also had so much fun making this video! I got a new flip cam for Christmas so it was fun to actually make a project with the videos! For those who attended the party, you will definitely enjoy all 14 minutes of this video (it is worth every second). I was laughing so hard while I was making it! For those who didn't attend the party, I can see how the video might get old or seem really long. Either way, if you watch it, let me know what you think!